NancyOnNorwalk had a banner year last year, much of it due to the success of our NewsMatch campaign.
Your support enabled us to:
- Pay Nancy Chapman, our editor/publisher/chief bottle washer, a living wage
- Increase web traffic and newsletter subscriptions 2X over prior year
- Hire a former AP reporter (Pulitzer nominee) as part-time editorial consultant
- Increase video to bring you more in-depth, multimedia coverage
- Win the First Amendment award from CT Society of Professional Journalists
- Add a board member with decades of local, national and international newsroom experience
If you think that your contribution to NewsMatch isn’t important to us, think again. We cannot – c.a.n.n.o.t. – exist without your support. Whether you can afford $5000 or $50, every donation makes a difference.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our NewsMatch campaign today.
Claire Schoen and the NoN Board of Directors
P.S. You can be even more impactful if you make a recurring monthly donation – NewsMatch will match the annual amount, or 12X your gift.